Monday, March 27, 2006

Hope you had a nice weekend

I did a lot of thinking this weekend. I can see from my poll results and the many not very nice posts I have received that some people are still misunderstanding what this blog is all about. Let me state plainly: I am not employed by the Miller campaign. I am simply a realist, who sees that Miller needs this statewide exposure to be elected Governor in 2009. I challenge anyone reading this to explain how, without a statewide campaign in 2006, Miller can easily capture the governorship in 2009.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that I really don't get this blog at all. Do you seriously think we should give Miller the nod just to help his feeble chances in 09?

3:52 PM  
Blogger The Richmond Democrat said...

I think Miller is realy angling for a shot at the House of Delegates next year.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Virginia Centrist said...

ha ha ha ha

4:13 PM  
Blogger harrismillerfan said...

JC, I disagree, but see you point. A statewide run would be an excellent tune-up for a house of delegates run. I just think that Miller's experience as a lobbyist might be more valuable running statewide as opposed to a small district. Its hard to understand, but I have heard some people whispering that Miller's lobbyist background is actually a negative!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Miller For Governor said...

What is that pirate?

4:34 PM  
Blogger The Richmond Democrat said...

Okay, wait a minute. Is Harris Miller running for "Pirate" now?

I sense high-seas adventure . . . count me in!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Dannyboy said...

I'm telling you, dude, Miller has no chance in 2009. I doubt he even runs against Deeds for Governor. Maybe a Delegate seat, or Lt. Governor, or something like that.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter